4.27.2009

more postings

Hey,
just posted the second part of 4 in the depression series. I know i started thinking that i could do this in three...but i was feverish... i couldn't talk about how to handle specifice emotions before i talked about the expectations that fuel our emotions.

i also posted the message "Moses and Joshua" that was renamed "keep your hands up" that was venacularly renamed "pray like aretha not like brittany."

so pick a name, any name... at the very least it has been discussed.

also, the message "Suffering Servant/ Crucifixion" hasn't gotten much attention...but that was the message where i make the point that "Jesus didn't die for you."

Enjoy- sean

1 comment:

jjBLEE said...

It's come up a lot the last few weeks. I know it really stuck with me.

The statement that tripped my daisies a few years back was, "Jesus died so that he might have a relationship with you."

The more I think about Jesus dying for God, the more it makes sense. What an example of trust and obedience. Jesus obeyed, and look what happened.

What could God do with me if I'd obey? Why does it keep getting more simple, and more difficult?